Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, April 18, 2008

Unstable...

internet connection. *sigh* Yesterday whole day can't even go online until this afternoon when 2 espeed technicians came my house to check the problems. I knew they would have a hard time finding my house coz they were lost for 2 times? My descriptions to them probably also not that good.lol. They said might be my outside phone line has become unstable due to lightning or "monkeys jumping on it"?haha. Yes last few days, there were a few big monkeys fooling around on top of my house. And last few nights, I couldn't even differentiate whether it's the sound of lightning or the monkeys chaos-ing above coz they seemed to make quite similar sounds.hahaha

This afternoon accompanied my mom to Riverview Medical Clinic, which was the house just beside Riverview Hotel. It's our first time there coz my dad asked my mom to try there to check on her long-term cough. The doctor is from Australia if I'm not wrong and he's a funny guy too.hehe. And he ever gave a talk/lecture for IM students in UBD before coz I saw from his notice board? I really hope my mom's cough will stop soon.

Then at night, met up with Ling&Pingie at Coffee Bean Gadong for our english...on my conclusion part. After that, I went Chills to see if Cheng Haw and others still there or not. And they(Haw,Jas&her bf) were still there so I sat down with them for awhile. Now at home OT-ing til early morning coz need to finish up assignments. Jia you!

*I knew it and have expected since the day I got attracted to him...so I wasn't surprised at all of what I saw. I have nothing good to compare or offer+I never smile at him. He might think I'm such a stuck-up or tiao-keh person. So yea...whatever he thinks I don't care anymore. I want to go back to square 1...that is to forget that I ever noticed him. Is it possible to do that? How I wish I could turn back the time but haiz...*

No comments: