Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, April 27, 2008

SUJU M!!!

Am I glad or what that yesterday was the last day of this semester?!! How time passes soo fast coz I finished my 2nd year in UBD already, and I still feel like I just entered not long only. lol. 1 more week and is exam!!! So this 1 whole revision week must really "revise" hard! Must motivate myself!! Cannot be lazy ah if not sure can't pass my 3 most difficult subjects! Yesterday morning we had QA study group with Ai Yie as our teacher (고마워 아이열 언니!!). My QA is worst of the worst ah! Luckily when Ai Yie explained, I can understand more but we covered 2 chapters only yesterday! Still got 7 or 8 chapters to go? Remaining chapters must depend on self-revisions already. 加油! 加油! 加油!
Oh and must thank our OB/HRM tutor for treating us nasi lemak yesterday! I like the sambal but it's really very hot&spicy!hehe.

This morning had dim sums for breakfast at Hai Wai Tien. Initially I wanted to go Four Sea Hut to see if they start selling their new "chicken sau pau" already or not coz I really love it since they let us sampled that day! haha. Today I was "holland" by my colleague and boss. I didn't want to go that early to work one coz tired but yesterday my colleague asked me to come at 10am coz our boss need to deliver the orders today. But yea...later in the late afternoon my colleague said our boss only delivering the goods tomorrow morning! I really kek dao~~ haha...and had my lunch only at 4.30pm coz went yamcha at Netzone with Lina. I ate my usual Seria Fried Kuey Teow which I ate 2 times this week already at the same place! Hehe...today I bought 2 short pants from Giordano coz got big sales. Both shorts also very comfy to wear!! :) hmmmmm...I don't know why these days my sms lagging? Either my sms reach people very late or I receive people's sms very late! How come this month I got "lines" problems ah? First internet/phone lines, and now mobile phone line too?

SUJU M! SUJU M! SUJU M's 1st album was out for download 2 days ago but it's official release is on 2nd May. Eventhough I downloaded the album, doesn't mean I would not buy the album unless the songs in the album are not my cup of tea. I like almost all the songs in SUJU M album and so I WOULD REALLY WANT TO BUY THE ALBUM! But as usual have to wait and see first if there will be repackage or not. hehe. My most favourite songs from the album are 至少還有你, 我抱著我, and 這一秒. I'm impressed with the non-chinese members'+Henry's mandarin pronounciation when singing! ~ 你們很棒!!! 我支持你們!! 加油! 加油! 加油!

SUJU M - 至少還有你 (at least still have you) performance: *melts my heart*

No comments: