Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Internet...

just hates me. My connection kept cutting and then can't connect back anymore since yesterday late afternoon. The connection came back only just now late afternoon. And of all the websites I can't load...the only one somemore...is the one I need for my report!!! I seriously feel the "sasak-ness". But I really pray that my connection won't get cut off again until I've done all my assignments.

Been out for 2 nights with my english groupmates (Pingie,Ling,Aiyie&Katie) to do our english presentation&reports. Monday night we went to Coffee Bean Gadong and yesterday night we changed location to DeFountain Cafe at Qlap.hahaha. Am still thinking&researching whatelse can I put in for my conclusion part just to reach the number of words required by our lecturer. *sigh* Let's see aside from English~~ Done with my cost acounting assignments. OB report half done. Company reporting 62MCQs and group essay haven't start. Next thursday got Korean oral test again. I really suck in conversing in Korean lor.haiz.

Just got my draft Exam timetable from UBD's website:
5th May - Cost Accounting
6th May - Company Reporting
8th May - Quantitative Analysis(QA)
10th May - English for Business
13th May - Organisational Behavior(OB)
17th May - Intermediate Korean 2

And I can say I don't like this timetable coz all the harder subjects are cramp together in the 1st week!!! *dies* ...I knew it that Korean exam would either be 1st day or last day!lol.

INTRODUCING "SUPER JUNIOR M(andarin)"!!!


HENRY my new baobei!!! He's the chinese guy who plays the violin and he's really good at it!!! He's just soo cute! *pinches his cheeks* My trio in SUJU M is Henry, Kyu and Hankyung^^ Kyu speaking chinese is just the LUB.hehe For more info u can check out Lina's blog :)

No comments: