Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

stress level...

going up and up. My weight also going up and up due to increase in appetite. My...been stressed since last week and it will continue for 3 more weeks coz of the exams!!! But now I'm stressed on my Company Reporting essay, english presentation, and Korean oral test. The essay is the one making me really really headache. I wonder how I will pass my Company Reporting exam later ah? *sigh* Haven't been sleeping much these few days due to assignments. Major headache is what I get now which I think serve me right for finishing my work last minute only. Really need to change this bad habit of mine eh?lol. Yesterday first time didn't go Cost Accounting lecture and somemore was the last one! I overslept..so yea. UBD's course evaluation is out and I've done mine yesterday.^^

I went to work last Sunday since I didn't go for the whole week already. And a few things at work happened that surprised me.lol. I stressed til went to arcade and play Time Crisis also that day.hahaha. Today went to work also after went to clinic for my mum's check-up. I've been put airplane twice by my lady boss coz she's supposed to come to shop to see me. Tomorrow she's going overseas again for meeting. Nice. This afternoon went tea break with Lina at Netzone. Thanx Lina for the treat^^

Feel like balik kampung ler...in Sibu during upcoming holidays. I want to see my little niece and nephew. I'm like already planning for my holidays when I haven't even finish my assignments.haiz. I don't know why I'm getting more and more tense..hard to get myself relax.

No comments: