Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Silence...

is GOLDEN. Yes...I finally find this "idiom" useful.hahaha...and "Ignorance is BLISS". Man some people can just talk nonstop for an hour...wait... not talk but cursed loudly!!! I don't mind the talkings but the cursing really polluted my ears!!! I really hate those kind of people now. They are soo the "attention-seekers" but no one even care!!!lol.

Anyways...couldn't go online for a few days already due to e-speed problems which they are still in the process of fixing coz there are still some websites that I can't go in. Lina very kelien coz of all the websites she can't go...she just can't go to her hotmail and 10B!!! I want to go in ZD but can't! Hopefully they fix all the problems soon^^

I had 2 pearl milk tea this week, one from TeaBox and one from EasyWay. Last thursday afternoon, Ling drove us to BSM in Bandar to try and get their annual magazine but unlucky us that the person in charge was not there so we couldn't get any. BSP also hasn't reply my email? They must be very busy.haiz. Then thursday night, went to watch the semi-finals of HSBC basketball tournament with Lina, her sis&friends. After that we went Taurean to "yamcha". On Friday actually lazy go work but last minute my colleague need my help so Lina sent me to work. But I'm happy that I did really help her.hehe.

Yesterday the whole afternoon QA class, we all at the back were not even concentrating at all and somemore quite noisy.hahaha. I was too focus on reading palms coz Ling brought the palm reading book.haha. As usual tutorial ended early, so me,Pingie,Ling&Aiyie went to Giant. Pingie&Ling went grocery shopping whereas I went there to buy 2 buns only.lol. At night, I went to watch the finals of the HSBC basketball tournament with Lina, her sis&friends. CONGRATS to the Champion, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up teams!!! :) After the match, we went to Mamih to eat coz I haven't eat my dinner also.lol. Today we went to lunch at Four Sea Hut with Kuan and Bert. Two funny guys.hehe. After lunch, Lina sent me to work.

From today onwards really need to work hard and finish up assignments already coz 3 assignments due next monday, one due next wednesday along with a presentation, Korean oral test next thursday+emails that I owed to sunsaengnim, and one due next next monday. 2 weeks to go before this semester ends. Then it will be the revision week and finally the exams start on 5th May!!! AJA AJA HWAITING!!! I think this semester is the laziest one for me and also quite boring one. *sigh* Now I can't wait for our 2 and a half months holidays!!!hehe. But now everyone FIGHTING!!!

No comments: