Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, March 6, 2008

T.O.P.

...no not TOP from Big Bang...ahaha...but is Twinkling of Paradise song from Shinhwa which is now my blog song. I really really love their T.O.P remix live version that I can just keep repeating it.hehe. I'd changed my friendster layout too with Shinhwa's 10th anniversary as background...I very into Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary mood hoh?kekeke. I still haven't go print the t-shirt for it...don't know if I want to print or not coz I'm very broke this month already.haiz.

Nothing much happened these few days. Tuesday and Wednesday went to work as usual. And neck still in pain. Today also went out whole day. Morning went to Yayasan for the volunteer job meeting. There were 10 of us and all girls! hahaha. After meeting decided to go buy some donuts from "Fun Donut" since we were already in Yayasan which was a rare oppurtunity. It was my 1st time there at the shop too. Me,Pingie,SuTeng&SinCheah were queueing for it and luckily the line was not long. We were queueing for about 20-30minutes BUT when it's our turn, seriously almost empty!!! Left only those simple donuts and those that I don't really like! OMG! Quite kek dao lor. Somemore got many people waiting beside there for new donuts to come out. So me&Pingie decided not to buy or wait. Kelien Pingie tho have to pay extra $1 for parking fee coz of the time we queued for the donuts. I really witnessed the "donuts" craze in Brunei which make me miss "Dunkin Donuts" even more!!!

Then me&Ping went to Qlap. We went HuaHo coz I need to collect cheque and sales report. After that we went Teo Pui Hoon and ate lunch with Geok Yi. And this was when Pingie kept saying she just foundout that I'm soo picky on food coz I took a long time to order and somemore ordered the one not in the menu one (I just mix around mar).haha..but it all depends on which restaurant coz most restaurants I will know what I want to order already. haha. After lunch we went around Qlap shops.

After Qlap, me&Pingie went Gadong. We went to Mall and walked around til very tired. So we sat down for almost an hour at the benches looking&analyzing passers-by.haha. Someone wants to look more "boss-ish" oh.lol. We also went to play in Arcade and I played til tired also. We took the chance of very little people and played the Super Mario racing game. We played the Time Crisis shooting game too and it's my all-time favourite coz I used to play it in Wisma last time back in SGS?haha. It's fun and I want to play it again soon^^ Then we played shooting basketball too and finally to the touch screen games. hehe.
After Pingie went home, I went back to work for awhile. When my parents came, my dad wanted to go Mall so I went to Mall with them again. YES again! But I was really tired and hungry so I just stayed at the foodcourt with my mum and ate my dinner.

Now soo sleepy...tomorrow going work again. I haven't even study for OB test on Monday and touch my 62 MCQs assignment due Monday also ah!!! I haven't write any Korean emails to sunsaengnim too *dies*

No comments: