Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, March 28, 2008

RBA

This morning I was glad that I felt much better so I went to the RBA (Royal Brunei Airlines) visit. But I still got flu and cough.hehe. 39 OB students+tutor went to RBA Centre at Terunjing Lama and we were there from 8am-12.30pm. Firstly we had a short intro+briefing by 2 personnels and then we had our breakfast before he start the presentation. He talked mostly on "Organizational Climate" and asked us to be their mini consultants for today. We were divided into 4 groups - who went to "HR Dept.", "Golden Touch (Marketing)", "Flight Operation&Stimulator", and "Customer Service Dept." haha...only me,Pingie,Ling&Aiyie went to the Customer Service (Passenger Ground Service) Section. The 5 personnels we met there were all very friendly and funny too. They really know how to joke around. Actually all the personnels we met during the briefing also very friendly and funny.lol..after that we went back to the meeting room and plot down our findings on a big piece of paper which we presented later. Overall, this trip to RBA was quite interesting for me^^ Oh yes, and 1 last thing I learnt from this trip was that "toilet is regarded as an important factor in assessing the management too..."hehehe

Here are some piccies I took from RBA Centre:
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: