Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, March 27, 2008

병...

왜 왜 왜 am I sick again? In 1 year I don't know how many times I got sore throat (목 아픈), then cough (기침), headache (두통) and lastly fever (열). Today in Korean class, our topic was on sickness (병) and I just coughed nonstop in class with a very heavy head. 2 hours of the class was quite torturing for me. Somemore I can't take any medicines coz I'm already allergic to some. haiz. Came home, ate dinner, then went to take a nap. But now the headache's coming back again. My dad blamed me for going Giant when there were too many peoples and thus, got sick. I was thinking maybe coz I kena the rain last few days also.

Hopefully tomorrow morning will be better if not I don't think I can go RBA for a visit. So going to sleep now^^ Everyone take care yea! :)

No comments: