Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Line Up...

Finally back home...was out for 2 whole days.hehe. Yesterday went early to Mall to eat brunch before going to the UK Education Exhibition to do work. The exhibition was at the Sutra Hall 4th Floor of Rizqun Hotel, Mall. It's opened to public from 1pm-8pm but us assistants have to work from 12pm-9pm.hehe. 10 of us had been assigned our jobs and it's rotating every hour. First I had been assigned at the photocopy&survey section but I was too busy photocopying for almost 3 hours before I went for my break at 4pm.ahahaha. Photocopying was easy but tiring also.lol. After cameback from break, I was at the Token Collection section for 2 hours. As usual every year the event will give out a bag of free stuffs. hehe. Those who completed the survey will also get a free red bottle as a token. ^^ Many people went to the exhibition even when it's about to close.
After work, Ling sent me to Taurean at Batu Bersurat coz went yamcha with Lina and overnight at her house. My back and legs were very tired coz rarely get to sit during work. Yesterday slept til soo nice coz body tired+laughed til even more tired! The "Line Up" variety show with DBSG was really soo funny!!! Even has "The Host" movie parody at the end.lol. Love Micky in the show coz he looked soo cute! and he wore glasses which made me like him more^^

Today I woke up at 1pm and ate lunch which was Japanese curry cooked by Lina! The curry with rice really soo yummy! Thanx Lina^^ Then we went to Mall to watch "Spiderwick" and overall I enjoyed the movie^^ After movie we just sat down at foodcourt and ate our dinner coz nothing to do already.lol.

P/S: I WANT TO GO ARCADE PLAY!!!!!hahahaha

No comments: