Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, March 24, 2008

GIANT effect...

hehehe...quite few days didn't blog already. Last thursday was a public holiday but I went to work also. Friday just rest at home...trying to do my Company Reporting tutorial question for my presentation this coming thursday!!! But my head just went dizzy. Saturday early morning got OB replacement tutorial. After OB, Ling they all went to Giant but I didn't follow. haha. But they cameback to uni after 30minutes coz too many people already! Can't blame coz its the 1st day of opening and got many great offers to grab. Just when they arrived in uni not long, we went out again.haha. This time we went Qlap, Yappy Restaurant to eat brunch. I ate wantan kolomee which was quite nice but the only problem was the food came quite slow.hehe. Afternoon QA test...*dies*

Then Saturday night wanted to go Giant with Lina which I asked my dad to drop us there. But when Lina brought me home from uni...we saw soo many cars queuing in to go Giant so we decided to cancel our plan. Really a bit crajee the queue. We went to eat dinner at Taurean, Batu Bersurat instead. Then wanted to go Mall but also traffic so we just went back to Lina's house as I overnight there. On Sunday, I woke up at 3pm coz I don't know why I was really tired and can really sleep like a pig! *oink oink* At night, me and Lina went Giant with her aunt&"guy" friend&guy friend's brother.(I wrote til very complicated right?lol) After 15minutes then found a parking. We were all hungry already coz 9pm and haven't eat dinner. So we tried Rasa Mas chicken set meals. Ok-ok only the taste. Thanx to the uncle (LIna what's his name?) who treated us to dinner. He's really a very humorous guy which made me laughed uncontrollably there only! hehe. I went in Giant...see rows of stuffs...long and tall(really describing a Giant like that.lol)..I got a bit dizzy already. Also there were too many peoplez. Oh I bought 2 rings and a hairband from this small shop which were quite cheap^^ I didn't get to buy anything from Giant coz the small pillow&bolster I want, all sold out in just 1 day ah!!!

This morning, went thru' another presentation with Ling. After that, we went Giant since we still got plenty of time before OB. We thought wouldn't have much peoples on a Monday time like this but we were soo wrong! Still soo many people with traffic. We were soo lucky tho..not even 1 round we got a parking already!hohohoho. I went there just bought a Pearl Milk Tea from Tea Box and I never know their pearls are sooo nice! I really like it! Plus their milk tea wasn't that sweet too which I like^^ Today during class, sunsaengnim told us some funny stories :) and also sad stories T.T But I don't feel like typing it out.

Today was quite a nice and happy day for me (eventho I got stomach cramps)...I'm happy coz of that "someone" which identity shall never be mention to protect my own safety.puahahaha...yes safety from being tease I mean.lol.

No comments: