Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

left-handed...

...guys are attractive. Yes, I recently realised I have this "unusual" attraction towards left-handed guys!!! I found them somehow cute!!^^ My Micky is left-handed and so is Xiah!hehe. And my favourite Yu Zhe ge also left-handed! *lub lub lub* And I think I got this tiny lil' bit crush on this left-handed guy but haiz...I can't like him lor.haha

Anyways, this morning went to QA tutorial coz not going to uni this Saturday because of the volunteering job. And today's tutorial class really soo many students coz there were originally 34/5 already+6 of us from the other slot. haha...which means this coming saturday's tutorial will be less than 15 students. After class, Ling sent me to work. I went Mall foodcourt to eat lunch and also looking for nice 8r photo frame for my mom. But the ones I think nice...really expensive.LOL. I worked til night when Lina picked me up to go dinner at Taurean,Batu Bersurat. We ate til soo full coz the pasta soo fulfilling. Thanx Lina for the treat^^
When my parents picked me up...we went car cruising(ahaha..sorry my term coz like weird weird..). As usual my dad likes to survey restaurants so we went around Gadong, Bandar and Qlap. There's this resturant call "Mo Tin Tsai" if I remember correctly situated at the building behind The Arch Taurean,near Pasar Gadong? Anyone been there before? They have chinese,vietnam,thai and western food?haha.

Okies going to sleep now. Tomorrow staying at home coz need to do assignments already!^^

No comments: