Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, March 3, 2008

星愿

whooot......done with my new banner...how can I not change to SHINHWA's 10th anniversary banner coz 3 more weeks to go!!! But the banner looks a bit weird...not really satisfy but lazy already and very annoyed with my lagging photoshop!

Today woke up with neck pain until cannot turn my head one. Then whole afternoon just burned and dl stuffs. Finally heard Jewelry's 5th album and I like the album! Their 2 new members' vocals are quite good. Speaking of new members, heard KARA will add 2 new members after Sung Hee left. It's sad that she left coz I like 4 of them together!! But she left to concentrate on her studies so best of luck to her! Yesterday just watched Jang Ri In's 2 new mvs and I was attracted to Hankyung coz he really looked so good in the mvs!!! (Now I know why Lina went crajee!kekeke). I also think Yeonhee&Kyungie look cute together! The mv also feature Shiwon coz it's the same casts as Timeless mv. hehe. The 2 mvs are linked and I was touched at the end of the mv by Hankyung T.T

张力尹 - 星愿(I WILL) mv:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvsZjDhqQls

张力尹 - 幸福的左岸(Happiness' Left Shore) mv:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AKy0A7nnkOc

No comments: