Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, March 24, 2008

SHINHWA 10TH!!!

24.03.2008
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO OUR DEAREST SHINHWA OPPA DEUL!!!
KEEP THE MYTHOLOGY AND FRIENDSHIP FLAME BURNING FOREVER!!!
♥신화창조♥♥♥에릭♥동완♥혜성♥민우 ♥전진♥앤디♥



Wow...10 years already! I also can't remember when did I start liking Shinhwa...I think it's 5-6years ago, when we still in SGS ! We that time always Shinhwa and H.O.T craze only!!! Shinhwa has also brought me lotsa great moments and memories. Thanx to them I know how to go to forums and make many new friends. I started learning Photoshop to make banners and graphix. Thanx to their videos, they always can turn me from :( ---> :) coz they are just soo funny!! Most important of all, thanx to them, I have found my 5 sisters (Mel*Von*Lina*Lin*Moon) whom I shared many great(and crajee) times and memories with. I really miss all those times when we still in SGS. (Times really fly huh?). Hope our sister bond will be everlasting and strong just like our SHINHWA oppa deul!

사랑해♥

No comments: