Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy White Day!!!

but not a "happy" White Day for me coz no guys give me candies eh T.T But is ok I'm used to it.lol. And don't think anyone celebrate White Day here except in Korea.hahaha. I might celebrate "Black Day" 1 month later where the singles go to eat the black noodles(jajangmyeon).puahahah.

Hmmm....these few days nothing exciting happen except that Pingie's stories are getting funnier each day.lol. And also the scandals around my workplace which my colleague told me were a bit funny.hahaha. Oh and also my 2 colleagues' stories on this new colleague of us which made me laughed like crajee girl at the shop.hahahaha. Today's weather really very hot until at night it was raining. Then after work, me and my parents went to CA Mohd. to eat dinner coz according to my dad, my mum was craving for roti telur.lol.

Aishhhh....yesterday the bug bites that I got in uni started to itch again today!!! Soo annoying.haiz. Ok gotta sleep already coz tomorrow will be a long day of work.^^

No comments: