Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Deja Vuuuu...

.....new song from SS501 latest Korean single which I likey^^
Yesterday night wanted to blog but don't know what happened that I can't connect to the internet but luckily this morning can already.hehe
Let's see..... on Monday, we have a new lecturer for OB. He's quite humourous. We also have a new tutor for Cost Accounting. Then supposed to have Korean listening test but it got postponed again to this afternoon. And didn't get to really see the person I wanted to see...it always happen to me like this one!haiz...*why oh why*

Yesterday went to work in the afternoon. Then finally my boss appeared and told us we are moving the shop to the shop below her office, which is also in Gadong (same block as Micronet Computer, Cafe De Paris Restaurant). We should be starting business there in May. My boss is really a super busy woman that we seldom see her and now she's overseas for a meeting.haha. Oh and today when I went to bank, I finally took notice of the ex-DOME place (coz last time I didn't even know Dome was closed for quite sometime already until Ping told me!). Now a new cafe call "CheezBox" will open soon at that place (I'm wondering how's the price will be?)^^ At night, my parents and I went to Kiulap Hotel Plaza to bring our DVD player back for service coz don't know why soo many dvds, vcds and cds couldn't be played! And wow...I saw quite a few soon to be open food shops in there like "Fun Donuts", "Fan Wok Hong Kong Resturant" and "Red Canopy Foodcourt (5-6 stalls in it)".hehe...I'm already anticipating to try out the food.lol.

Today afternoon went for Korean replacement class from 1pm-3pm coz tomorrow is public holiday again^^ Finally we did our listening test today coz everyone was present. And I think this was my worst one(excluding those in exams) coz got many sentences I "catch no ball" coz too fast. Many I just guessed and luckily got correct. There were 3 dialogues and in each dialogue I got 1 wrong! So got 3 wrongs out of 20 Qs. But those I got wrong were the most idiot ones (which I should get correct but I didn't!).ahahaha. Oh and our sunsaengnim also know how to tell cold jokes! Maybe not as pro as Junsu yet huh?haha. After class, I went Gadong to yamcha with Lina before going to work. Quite long time didn't go LaMee restaurant already and so we met up there. We both also missed its herbal LaMee soup so we ate that.hehe. It was raining again but today the rain started earlier.haiz. After work, I went to Mall to meet up with Kelly. We yamcha&chitchat before going in Arcade to play.ahaha. And I realised that today I have "yamcha" 3 times - teh tarik, nescafe and milo!lol.

Oh and today the postman gave us the new "GIANT Hypermarket" flyers coz he's helping to deliver them to all the houses he's going? hehe. So according to the flyers:

Image hosted by servimg.com
OPENING ON 22nd MARCH 2008 (SATURDAY)!!!
Opening hours on 22nd&23rd March: 9am - 12midnight
Normal business hours: 9am - 11pm.
Location: Rimba Tasik, Kampung Rimba (you can see many signs that lead you to the place which is a big yellow building).
There will also be more than 58 small shops inside the building.
Great Offers/Promos: 22nd March - 30th March!

Hmmm...I'm sure there will be alot of people.hahaha. Bah ok going sleep now coz tomorrow going work again. :)

No comments: