Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, September 27, 2008

M RiZing!!!

Finally my oppa "M"'s 4th album is out!!! The album contains 12 songs and my favourite songs would be "I'm Here", "I M U", and "HOT!". I like his comeback performances especially "I M U" perf coz soo cute!!! hahaha.

I love his 4th album pix coz got many different styles of him and he's being all cute and funny!!!hahaha.
M RiZing album cover
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

{Creditz}M 4th jib(M RIZING)+ Kimdongwan.net+ Soompi

M's comeback perfs~ I M U and Don't Trust Men

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will just make this into a all-"M" post ~ whoot I'm also a "M".wakakaka

One of our accounting lecturer/tutor, Mr.Masairol is leaving us...to further his studies abroad if I'm not wrong. WISH HIM ALL THE BEST!!!

Group pix of our Financial Reporting class
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: