Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, September 14, 2008

REALLY ANNOYED

Early morning mood kena spoiled til' like shyat. This would be my LAST time and I will NEVER STEP IN THERE AGAIN!!! I not only experienced the bad service from this restaurant (is near Booker and beside C.Y.Lim Clinic) today but a few times already! Actually there are a few of my friends ever complained to me about their service also but I didn't really care. However, today would be last of the last! Most of their waitresses looked like on pms mood everytime especially the supervisor that made me lost my appetite. They should just change the name without the word 'happy' in it coz the atmosphere there doesn't give any 'happy' feeling even. Just now don't know how many times I have to go forth and back to order my dimsums but not successful. Know why? I stand at the dimsum trolly/car and looking at the dimsums for a few times but no one bother asking me if I want anything? When finally got 1 person asked me what I want...before I could answer and point to her, she already went somewhere else. Then she came back to me asked me again, and this time I finally got to order 1 dimsum. Then of course I wanted to order more so I went to see again and she asked me again but then also same thing coz when I was about to answer her, she's gone again. It's just a few seconds everytime that she didn't even bother to wait for my answer and let me wait again?!!! SO DAMN RUDE!!! This process repeated a few times til' I really fed up and just ate that 1 plate of dimsum. So this is how you give your customer service to those customers who are paying for the food? Really KNS coz today I paid for the bills again. Really soo kek dao coz wasted my money just on that kind of service? Luckily the dimsums the taste getting worse so I won't even want to eat their dimsums anymore. I hate when my good mood is being spoiled.ARGHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: