Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, September 8, 2008

lock in

I think I'm starting to have phobia of being "lock in" that even this word is an important term in MAC's Life Cycle costing.haha. Last week I mentioned I was locked in the classroom with my students right? Then last Saturday, I was almost locked in at uni's CLT toilet and I was a bit panicked coz I didn't bring my mobile in that time and the toilet's dark! Then just now I unconciously closed that room door again and only realised when one of my student shouted to me that she couldn't come in!ahaha. Yea have to call Lina for rescue again. hehe.

UBD's Clubs Info Day 2008 on 8th&9th September at CLT. Me and Pingie took the oppurtunity to look at what clubs they have. Pingie, we confirm joining Badminton yea? I will go to Hua Ho Maggis Mall to look at the lovely rackets.ahaha. I really feel like joining bowling also but is on every wednesdays afternoon...can unless I take bus from Gadong to Utama Bowling in Seri.Hmmm...not a bad idea also.haha.

Now on to some pix...sorry for the brightness from the sun.ahaha. I lazy open my ps to edit it.

The pretty colorful banner^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

2 of my coursemates~ Ferdouse and Miekal, in charge of Karate-Do Club.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ping Pong posing at the Ping Pong table.^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Been addicted to Y2J神木與瞳's (Yuming Lai and Jane Huang from singing contest show) first debut album entitled One Million Star"為你而活 (Live For You)" ever since I dl-ed it. I would definitely buy this album coz I think is worth it! Wait til' I go to Miri first coz I always buy my cds there.hehe. My most favourite tracks from this album are為你而活(Live For You), 武裝的薔薇(Armed Rosa), 愛鍊(Linked Love), Se-Ma-Se-Nay Ku and 愛在末日前(Love Before Doom's Day).
Image hosted by servimg.com

Am missing this place...for the games...ahaha. I thought this car game can move like the one I always play when young. Must be I'm too heavy now it doesn't want to move at all.LOL.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: