Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, September 26, 2008

Nobody Nobody

I'm not a fan of Wonder Girls but this time I've gotta say that - "From the first time I watched Wonder Girl's latest MV - "Nobody", I am addicted to the song!" It goes "nobody nobody but you~ *clap clap*" haha. The MV is ok but I like their comeback performances!!! I like their 60s-70s style! This song is from their latest single "The Wonder Years - Trilogy"
Image hosted by servimg.com

You can watch the MV here ---> WG - NOBODY

And their comeback performance here:



Got this from Pingie that day on a cool site called "PhotoFunia" and so was photofunia-ing a few piccies (don't laugh yea..hehe):

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Lina photofunia-ed this:
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: