Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Post and Phone Cards

Since 1 month ago that Pingie introduced "Postcrossing" to us, it has then became a favourite hobby for a few of us.hehe. Very happy when people from other countries received our postcards and we also received from other countries randomly. I remembered the first time I received from postcrossing members, I got 8 in one go! You can see my face smiling like an idiot already!ahahaha

Image hosted by servimg.com
Me&Lina has created a blog dedicated for our postcards and for swapping too.
Please visit---> PRECIOUS POSTCARDS

I have also been collecting phone cards for a few years already but not really an active one. That day finally got to sort out my phone cards and put in a cardholder book.hehe. I got almost 180 in my collections coz the holder almost full!hehe.

Image hosted by servimg.com
If you are a phonecards collector and want to swap, you can visit here:
COLLECT CONNECT



WANTED!
Anyone who has any phonecards that they don't want to keep, please don't throw them! If possible, you can give them to me! I would like to have them. Thank you :)

No comments: