Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bandar Night

It's past midnight already when I reached home. Been out for whole day from noon.ahaha. I went to work and then at night had a farewell dinner for Ai Yie with Ai Yie's twin sis, Ling, Katie, and Pingie at Fusion. After dinner, we went walking around the Mall and to the arcade as usual. I got to play the drums in the 'hard' level for the first time coz we usually just play in the 'normal' level. It's really very fast and confusing but it's fun tho coz quite exciting for me lar!haha. We walked and walked til' didn't even realised it's almost 10.30pm coz there were still soo many people as the Mall opens til' 11+ if I'm not wrong.hehe.

The beef steak that Katie ordered.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Our drinks; Combo chicken&beef sizzling rice that I ordered; Lamb steak that Ling ordered.
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

After Mall, I followed Pingie coz I asked my dad to pick me up from her house. But we didn't go home straight coz Pingie wanted to go open her post box in Bandar. After that we went to the big temple and sat there to watch the Chinese Opera. Then we went cruising around Bandar and were looking for Fun Toast Cafe coz curious where is it as the staff there told me is near Coffeebean and De'Royalle Cafe. But after how many rounds also no signs of the cafe so we gave up.ahaha. Then we parked and went to take pix at the quite new monument, “Cendera Kenangan Kekal” which is located somewhere near Yayasan and facing Kampung Ayer. This monument was built as a gift for His Majesty's 60th Birthday and was contributed by the local companies and individuals in private sector. Very beautiful monument to see at night especially with the changing lights.hehe. After that, we went to the middle of Yayasan to take alot of pix too coz there got Kampong Ayer houses theme for Hari Raya (something like those decors in NBT)...and we can go up to those houses to take pix. I don't know we are allowed or not but that time was almost midnight so yea.ahaha.

Here some of the pix from my phone, most of them are in Pingie's phone as my card memory full already. Yes Yes, I know I should go buy the 1G memory card already.lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com

“Cendera Kenangan Kekal” -the colors of the lights keep changing...very pretty^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Pretty Pingie with yellow-ish light
Image hosted by servimg.com

OK...will post the rest once I got hold of all other piccies.hehe :)

No comments: