Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, September 13, 2008

monyets...

Wooo...almost 1 week didn't blog...been busy with preparing 2 of my upcoming presentations which very 'lucky' of me *sarcasm* fall on the same day.haha. But is ok coz I'm happy next Thursday is a public holiday! Yay!

Last Wednesday, had a whole day trip with Pingie. I went to her house in the morning then we went to Immigration together to renew our ICs. Pingie even secretly took a pic of me when I was posing for the camera for my IC?!!! But it turned out better than the pic for my IC.ahahaha. So many people that we waited for almost 2 hours. So what did we do to pass the waiting time? haha. I asked Pingie to accompany me to the back of the Immigration to take a closer look at the new big beautiful buliding there which I had been curious of what is it for. It is actually the new 'Dewan Majilis or Parliament House'. I like the sceneries of the building and its surroundings. So we 2 stand opposite it and took pix. The cars passed by us must be thinking we tourists or what?ahaha. But luckily only few cars passed by.

After done with our ICs, it's lunch time so we went to Qlap. But we stucked for awhile coz don't know where we want to eat. Finally, we decided to go "CountryPatch"Cafe since we had promised about 1 month ago that we will find a day to go and try.hehe. I love the ambience there coz the 'homey' cosy feel! So the farm-cottage style I like :) I will post the pix of what we ate next time coz the pix not with me.lol. After lunch, we dropped by the Qlap Post Office to buy stmaps and send postcards. It actually closed already but since the staff still there, we asked him to sell us some stamps and soo nice of him that he willing to.hehe.

Our next destination after that was Brunei Museum at Kota Batu. But we got a bit lost in the first place coz both of us forgot where exactly is the museum.haha. When we finally found the place, it's almost closing time. But we still want to try to go in. However, with my "oh so bright" suggestion *sarcasm* to try and explore the "steps to the Malay Technology Museum", we didn't even get to step into the museum at all.lol. Instead, we had a bit freaky (I freakout more lar) and tiring experience of going down the stairs and reached down there to be greeted by 3 wild monkeys!!! The monkeys looked scary you know! Like want to chase you! Then we faster climbed back up the stairs coz I was very scared as I heard monkeys somewhere on the trees above our stairs! By the time we reached up there, I really half death coz I really so long didn't go Bukit Shahbandar already and I laughed too much also until no gas!ahahaha. We felt cheated coz we went down there but we didn't see any Malay Techonology Museum or any signs of it? All we saw was kampung houses? Does anyone know where actually is it located? Hmmm...

After museum, we went to Jubilee Plaza coz Pingie need to pay for her book that she bought online. Then we went to Post Office coz she wanted to open her post box. After opened, we sat in front of the post office and admired those postcards she received and feel the wind~haha. After that, we went to pick up her lil' bro and went to Mall. Didn't do much there...just bought postcards and ice-creams.lol. After the Mall, we stopped by 'Pelangi de Mutiara', a tourist centre near the old Liang Toon. Me and T.Wee took a few pix there like some tourists also.ahahaha

Now for some pix from my camera only coz all others from Pingie's.lol

The steps down..does it look a bit scary?ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Wooo...looked what we found? Soon Lee bricks stamp on the steps. I wonder is it the Soon Lee Supermarket or not and why is it the name there?
Image hosted by servimg.com

You see the big green warehouse like that? That's where the monkeys were at!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: