Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, September 1, 2008

The Beginning, New Month

Hahaha...title inspired by Sungie oppa. Sungie oppa's new album(3rd) not ballad genre anymore...now he's rocking the fans and not serenading! But I really like his title song "Awaken"! You can go to Lina's blog to listen :) So fast new month again! Semester also started a month already. But I'm not liking this semester at all. Everything like not organise properly. *headache* Very soon, we'll have to go uni for lectures and tutorials on Fridays! My everyday schedule was running smoothly for me until recently because of some changes in my uni timetable. Already enough busy and these lil' changes made me gonna be even busier. *sighzzz* I'm also quite annoyed (actually not only me) with this one lecturer/tutor for a few reasons that I won't disclose here. Make me even more headache.lol.

Been out of my house for almost 3 days 2 nights..haha..sounded like some travel package eh? I went Lina's place overnight. Actually only for 1 night but since yesterday the Amway function ended quite late, I stayed for another night. Then Lina sent me to uni this morning since she also need to send her sister to school. I didn't have decent clothes to go uni today so I borrowed baju kurung from Lina. But instead I chose a baju kebaya!haha..my first time wearing one! Today also my first time trying out the "automated book return machine" at uni's library...I'm quite outdated..haha..thanx to Pingie for given me the oppurtunity.lol.

I brought my mobile last Friday afternoon to repair the main camera button (Yes, Pingie I know you still want to laugh at my reason)...I know I over-use or abuse my camera.haha. I felt so empty for 1 and a half day without my mobile. Luckily it's fixed by Saturday afternoon.hehe. Oh and I went INCOMM yesterday and was captivated by some of the new Sony Ericsson's models!

W760i (3.2mp) - Love this most esp. red one!
Image hosted by servimg.com

C902 (5.0mp) - nice but I don't like the square middle button.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

C702 (3.2mp) - love the blue-ish one and this model reminded me of my old T610.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com


BRUNEI GRAND SALE 2008! It's from 22nd August - 5th October. More than a month! Yay! Last week bought a cheap pink slip-in shoe which I think very cute^^ I was having quite a hard time choosing coz most of the patterns I also think nice and I don't know if I want to buy the slipper or the shoe type?haha. But on the same day, the pink slippers that I was wearing, the strings came out on one side.lol.

Yesterday afternoon went to Mall with Lina. Actually we went to Rizqun Hotel coz Lina need to draw the number for her singing competition which will take place this Saturday, 6th Sept at Songket Hall. After that we just went to CheezBox to eat our late lunch. As usual, so many people upstairs.hehe.

I finally got to try their "chicken pasta salad" coz the other day they didn't have. Not bad also. We tried the nachos too^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina tried their "unagi rice" ($6.80). It looks nice and Lina also said it tasted nice. I didn't try coz I don't like unagi.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

I'm addicted to this game! I don't why I like playing this kind of game. Before this I played the "Turbo Subs" on Lina's sister's laptop. Then Lina let me played this "Turbo Pizza" at her newly reformatted pc. I played til' my hands so sore ah! I'm stucked at level 28...still got 22 more levels to go!aigooo...
Image hosted by servimg.com


To those who's fasting (puasa) from tomorrow onwards,
HAPPY FASTING / SELAMAT BERPUASA!!!

No comments: