Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, September 4, 2008

星蘋果樂園

Just finished watching another Ming Dao's drama called "Legend of Star Apple"(星蘋果樂園). It's another romance comedy type and the lead actress, Achel Zhang very cute! She has baby face!hehe. The place or site that they used in the drama really soo nice! It's like a farm and nature type for tourists or people to go relax? I wonder that farm really exists or not in Taiwan?hehe. There's another drama by Ming Dao call "Angel Lover" that's airing on tv now but I couldn't watch coz it's in the morning.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last Tuesday, which was just the day before yesterday, took the chance of public holiday to go watch a movie. Usually I won't go during public holidays coz last time the cinema will increse their ticket price but now they didn't anymore. I went to watch "Money Not Enough 2" with Lina, Pingie and Siang Yi. Lucky I got booked coz didn't expect to be full house!ahaha. A funny movie as expected but near the ending very sad but still a recommended movie from me!

After movie, we went to play at Funland Arcade. I happy coz they have a few new game machines!haha. I played the mini drum (actually for kids) and there's this kid standing beside me, felt a bit paiseh (embarrassed).lol. I like the new "hand music" machine call "Max fever"(I think?)...is the same like the drums but this one we use our hands to hit the buttons.ahaha. Fun also and I like the chinese songs the machine plays!hehe. We played til' it close for 'sungkai' break at 5.30pm. But it reopens at 7pm. Then we went to McD for our dinner as Plan A and B didn't work.lol. Jonathan, his friend and Wan Thin came and joined us. After dinner, we went back to Mall and to the arcade again to continue with our games. The guy at the arcade also remembered my face already.hohoho.

Oh I forgot to mention here about me being trapped in classroom with 3 of my students on last saturday night!!!ahaha. It's the doorknob's fault! It suddenly couldn't open! We were soo funny trying all that we could to make the door open which even include banging the door down! But all failed. Me & my students talked crap and kept laughing somemore while being trapped...I think we went a bit crazy that time.lol. Then someone to the rescue, the guy just used a screwdriver and "ta-da!"~ open sesame in less than a minute! We really a bit char dao lor.ahaha.

This morning's FR test was soo soo difficult! Those I revised like so different from the test question! A lot more complicated...wonder did anyone balance all the figures or not?Hmmm...
*sigh* I'm really so broke now, and it's just beginning of the month! Half of my salaries almost gone and I thought last month was bad but seems like this month even worse. Money not enough eh?hahaha.

I Happy coz 1 out of my 5 postcards that I sent out has arrived safely at its destination (Finland) today! Hope the other 4 will arrive safely too :) Tomorrow going to buy postcards again.hehe.

No comments: