Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another.....

........day has passed. ahaha...I sounded very lame...don't know what title to put. More like almost a week since my last post. Last Saturday really not my day coz rushed to uni and foundout lecture cancelled!arfghhh...I wanted to go home but didn't so I waited 2 hours for my next class. Then the next lecture, the class' aircond&light not working!!! So hot for 2 hours that me&Ping went out for a short walk to ICT to get notes but we very "kek" coz its not there! At night went hangout with Lina,Moon&Lin in Gadong. Sooo traffic that night and also on Sunday afternoon!!! We ate at McD and got to eat my Prosperity Meal at last!!!ahaha. After dinner we just went around the Mall to see if there's anything to buy for CNY. On Sunday, Me&Lina went to the very old 1st Emporium at Seri. Really long time didn't go there already. We went to Mall again and I bought a red shirt for CNY. Then on that night my parents decided we going back Sibu for CNY so I think I will just go back there and buy my clothes as usual. My dad wanted to go back on Monday the 4th but I can't coz I got presentation on that day so we going back on Tuesday.

Tuesday and today went to work to check stock again. So tired and a bit dizzy this time. Yesterday saw a new Donut shop in Gadong, previously "Pondok Sari Wangi" but now is "L.A. Donut&Cafe?"...is just opposite Sweet Deli. I being a bread/donut lover, went in to see and bought a Crispy Choc Donut. The Cafe also serves other appetizers aside from donuts and its ambience also quite nice.hehe. Then just now only foundout from Pingie that Yayasan also has a new donut shop?!!! Deng...proves I really long time didn't go there already. I want Dunkin Donut back here!!! I miss their donuts!!!
Yesterday I received my very very early birthday presents from one of my colleague who is working til end of this month only. It was her birthday yesterday so I bought a few gifts for her and all are pink so she loves it! Then I was shocked when she gave me a brown bag and a photoframe and said its my advance birthday gifts.ahaha
Tonight's Pingie's bday dinner treat...me,Thinz&Pingie ate at Jollibee The Mall and then dessert at Gelato. Thanx Pingie^^ She said my gifts to her all weird one...the earring she thought bullets, the aeroplane pencil she thought is for her lil' bro, the crystal salts without instructions, and she didn't know that in the bag still got many small stuffs.lol. Then we went see see around the shops beside Arcade and then to Xplorer. Xplorer got many cute and nice stuffs. This Pingie made me like the "da bien"(s***) soft keychain coz I think is soo cute! Got different face expressions somemore! If only is cheaper, I would have gotten it just now. Who wants to get for me? *hint hint* haha. Aish and forgot to take pix of it too.

Anyways here are some piccies: (click on it)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Heart shape cookie(what's the name for it again?)...Pingie bought from Taiwan. Thanx^^ Soo pretty lar that I don't want to eat it.ahaha

Image hosted by servimg.com
pretty and cute teapots kan?hehe

Image hosted by servimg.com
My Danson(Yuzhe)'s storybook! Yes he's the author of the book! Pingie got it from Taiwan for me. Thanx alot^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
When I saw the name....Daesungie just popped into my mind!!!ahaha

No comments: