Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to study...

Last Monday, started my 4th semester...but I'm seriously still in my "no-study" mood. First day already made me really headache coz of arranging the timetable. Hopefully can confirm and settle the timetable by Saturday or Monday. Tuesday went to work again. Wednesday rest at home...I slept for more than 13 hours I think coz really very very tired and sleepy. Then watched finish the drama "Annyeong, Francesca!" that I borrowed from my sunsaengnim. The drama is really lame lor, kept char-dao me only.ahaha. Somemore got guest appearances by Tony Ahn and Jo Hye Ryeon.LOL. Then Explore Human Body(EHB) episode 10 which was part 2 of SUJU&DBSG special..was soo funny...with the subs I laughed til crajee.ahaha. I really like Yesung oppa in EHB coz he's really too cute and crap already.hehe. And even my Teuk oppa learned some cold jokes from my Gag family.lol.

Then today is such a not good day for me. Early morning, mood already not good coz worried over something, then this waitress at this restaurant had to piss me off with her tone. The way she talked to customer so rough like that. No wonder I don't like to go back that restaurant eventho I'm kinda related to the owner. I think this is my first time really pissed off with a waitress until I don't even have appetite already. OK, then I went to work. When I came back from the bank, suddenly we all got many things to do. So busy til I have to cancel my roti telur teabreak with Lina. I was soo sleepy, my head hurt a bit also, and soo hungry. Then we waited for the people we expecting to drop by, but noooooo....I waited til 6+pm and still no sign or news...I went offwork to Mall and ate my dinner at KFC with Lina,Moon,Lin&Nick. Halfway enjoying my food, my colleague called me and told me the people just came...but too bad I no time. Nice.... they want to come that time, the person should have just call us up and inform us coz we really thought they not coming already.arfgghhhhh.....whatever lar...

Ok..then we went to watch "Cloverfield". Seriously not recommending this movie at all. If you are those people who get headache or dizzy easily, please AVOID watching this. Also, don't eat full full before going to watch this movie, later u will feel like throwin up like a pregnant lady. So yea...me&Lina really cannot stand coz we both don't feel well already so we went out from the cinema 30mins before ending. The videocamera in the movie really making people very very dizzy.OMG!haiz...but soo many nice trailers just now tho...so want to watch Kungfu Panda, Narnia 2, Sweeney Todd, Spiderwick and Kungfu Dunk.hehe

No comments: