Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, January 3, 2008

need...a good break

Yes....I need, I want a good break. I'm stressing even more during this semester break than when I was studying. My work is really cracking up my head...have I ever said before that accounts make me go crajee? Accounts+last minute work+full time = STRESS!!! I don't want to even think about it now. I want to go out relax! But semester startin in less than 2 weeks from now. This makes me feel the 1 month break is very short only. haiz.
Lack of sleep+stress = headaches and very short temper. Sorry if I get moody very fast these days yea. Somemore I read in newspaper today that lack of deep sleep can cause insulin resistance and leads to "diabetes type 2"?? Also, in the newspaper I saw that to destress, avoid taking caffeine, sugar...but I everyday also drink coffee to try to keep me awake which didn't really work for me now. Then another way is to laugh more. So yea trying my best to laugh more or crack more jokes kan?ahaha. Then all those "office politics" that revolves around me...I don't want to care but just listen to their stories.

My 2008 New Year's wishes:

- my family and friends to be in good health (especially my mom - hope her cough will stop soon)
- to study harder and get better results
- to be able to coup my study-work life
- to save more money to go holidays!
- to go to Big Bang's concert!
- to go Korea with friends end of this year!
- to see/meet Shinhwa oppa deul before they go off to military service!
- to have our SHINHWA sisterz reunion this year!
- to go back Singapore to meet up with relatives and some friends
- to be a part-time comedian?ahaha
- better/more business for my dad
- to get to celebrate my 21st birthday with my family and close friends
- to have eyecandies ;)

Hmmm...I think that is all that I can think of now. Quite many already huh?hehe.

No comments: