Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sooooooo....

......busy ah!!! This whole week like nonstop going out shopping for CNY stuffs...particularly the food to bring back to Sibu. We really bringing back quite alot of food back for cooking and also those snacks.ahaha. Hua Ho Qlap these few days really lotsa peoples man!!! They even open til after midnight!!haiz...I haven't even start packing...probably tomorrow late afternoon comeback from uni then pack (or should I skip the 2 afternoon classes?)mwahahaha. I bought a new Sony mp4 player at the Mall expo for my long journey back to Sibu and back...And the guy who served me was soo cute!!! His eyes soo electrified and I love his voice too!hehe. I can't wait to go back Sibu tho coz 3 years didn't go back already, I'm anticipating some changes...more shopping centre/shops?lol.

Today went to work, then at night went NBT took CNY pix with Lina,Moon&Von. After that me,Lina&Moon went to Fusion and ate our dinner. So nice tonight parking just beside the Mall main entrance!hehe. I ate Caesar salad coz today my stomach not feeling that well, I think due to the milk I drank late last night? Now Fusion got 30% off for the whole day! It's quite worth it coz the portion there quite big also. After that we went Faceshop and I bought a bronze eyeliner for CNY.hehe. Then went downstairs, walked around the booth...suddenly we saw nice bags at 1 of the booth. Originally cost $25 but since we 3 bought together (same bag, different colors), we asked for discount til $20each! Nice..the shoulder bag is just what I wanted coz quite big! Yay new bag for new year!!! *sotzho*

I wanted to post the CNY NBT piccies but now soo late and I'm still trying to understand some theories for my presentation tomorrow. So maybe tomorrow then I post up.^^

No comments: