Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, January 7, 2008

Results out...

Wow...seems like I'm too busy to even blog these few days.ahaha. Actually I'm lazy also. These few days didn't do much, Thursday I didn't work coz want to rest, Friday went to work, Saturday went to work for awhile but kept going out here and there.lol. Sunday went to work full day again coz understaff. I was too tired yesterday to even on my computer, so I went to sleep from midnight til this afternoon 1pm.ahaha. Then I asked my dad to send me to uni to return the library books I borrowed if not I will be fined again! But before that I received my exam results' sms! I'm quite satisfied with my results since I achieved the overall grade I aimed for my 3rd semester.hehe.

Intermediate Korean - A
Elementary Spanish - B
Intro to Accounting - B
Human Resource Management - B
English for Business - C
Foundation of Information System - C
Business Law - D

But a bit kek tio lor the 2 subjects I studied most n earliest are the 2 worst ones I got! How nice is that?haiz.ahaha. Hope next semester can achieve better results and the overall grade I'm aiming! :) Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!

No comments: