Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!

새해 복 많이 많이 받으세요!!!!!
WELCOME TO 2008^^
Image hosted by servimg.com


Today didn't do much, woke up in the afternoon, online for awhile and then went out with parents. We went Hua Ho Manggis coz I wanted to use the vouchers but in the end didn't find anything I want there. I'll try the Qlap one next time.hehe. Then we had our tea break there too. Love its chakoi!haha. I went to shop for snacks and found some new ones?hehe.
I slept for awhile at night coz can't online also due to the rain&thunder!! My dad came home and brought us out to dinner/supper at Sing You Mee as usual.lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com
^my share of Patchi chocs...all gold, so 'one' of my wishes for this new year is to have more money in 2008^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
^Yangpa(onion) ring. I didn't buy coz I don't really like all onion taste/smell.ahaha

Getting more and more Meiji snacks in Brunei but some are really quite expensive neh.
Image hosted by servimg.com
^Garlic toast snack? I didn't buy this also. Someone wanst to buy or tried it before, tell me how is it k?hehe

Image hosted by servimg.com
^Black pepper pretzel? I didn't dare to buy this but I bought the BBQ pretzel one tho. Haven't try.haha

Image hosted by servimg.com
^Last but not least, did u see the choc's brand name?!! Is Danson! But I haven't get to try the chocs yet. I'm very happy Pingie told me she bought the Danson storybook for me already!wheee...Merci^^

OK done...soo sienz tomorrow have to work again full day.haiz.

No comments: