Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, January 25, 2008

..............hmmm

Woa...more than a week I didn't blog...too busy and too lazy. Been going to work for past few days coz I need to earn more money to payback to those I owed. Sorry yea to those I owed, I can only payback after I got my salary, hopefully on 1st or 2nd Feb.LOL. And I realised this month, I kept buying birthday presents too.ahaha. But I think I used up my money mostly on food this month! I just can't seem to resist nice food (my McD Prosperity meal is coming tomorrow!hehe), no wonder my pants got tighter. *dies*
New semester started 2 weeks only and I already thinkin' of not going to lecture. My this sem's timetable got alot of waiting time which I hate!!!! Somemore many late afternoon classes so made me can't concentrate properly.haiz. And still got one more tutorial not yet settle and 2 more textbooks to buy?hmmmm
One happy thing for me is that I saw back my eyecandy today!hehe.
And The Chinese New Year decors up at NBT!!! Want to go take pix soon coz this year one soo cute coz got mouse(Rat year)!!! kekeke

Hope is not too late to put these messages:
Happy Belated Birthday to Andy oppa on 21st Jan and congrats to him for his 1st solo album released on the same day too!!! I like and recommend his album!^^

Happy Belated Birthday to my partner in crime, Pingie@Pinky on the 22nd Jan.!!!

May all your wishes come true!!! :)

No comments: