Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, July 3, 2010

SHERO

Hellooo! Wowww...so fast a new month again! Half a year has just gone by...time really passed that fast eh?hahaha. My dad heard from his Malay friends that our graduation this year will most probably be at the end of October? I'm still thinking if I should make a new baju kurung or not just for the graduation. I have only one pair of baju kurung now  and *happy coz my baju kurung is really similar to the baju Melayu that Xander wore in Malaysia!*hohoho. If U-Kiss come to Brunei, I know I would defnitely take them to this place to take Malay costume pix coz I want to take a wedding pic with Eli there!mwahahaha. I sounded so evil. Eli, please don't be scared by this noona yea.ahaha. My oh my...I'm even dreaming while I'm blogging..can't blame is late at night now that's why!hahaha. I think I will most probably make a new baju kurung coz Hari Raya's coming soon too and can wear it go to open house!hehehe. But don't know if still got tailor accepting order or not.Hmmm...

These few days didn't go anywhere except work coz been busy tweeting in Twitter...I re-started my Twitter on Sunday and in just 5 days I have 300 tweets!haha. Thanx alot to the "fan-girling" tweeting sessions with Grace, SC and Tina!lol. Actually the main reason I re-started my Twitter is coz I know Xander and Kevin are always tweeting there! Thus, I would love to follow them on Twitter too^^ I love Xander's tweets most coz he's just so cool and funny! I would like him as my friend! I would like Kevin as my dongseng and of coz Eli as my guy *ahem ahem* Eli dear please tweet more yea :) 

Because of U-Kiss, I'm getting excited for every Wednesdays and Fridays coz got Pops In Seoul and Chef Kiss! My sources of happiness *행복해*  Episode by episode, the more I watch Eli in Chef Kiss, the more I like him, especially in last week's episode of making the "Tuna Steak". I love him coz I noticed since the 1st episode, he was really serious, focus, like to cook and he's good with the kitchen stuffs too. I know coz I was focusing on him even when the camera wasn't focusing on him. I love how Chef Kim also think the same like me of Eli (he said it in the latest episode^^). Plus Eli was really funny when he's funny...he can just throw his cool image away.ahaha. I still like my "ElVin" (일빈) couple! But the new "수요일" couple also very funny!hahaha. Okie I must stop fangirling about my Eli now if not I think I can go on for a few more long paragraphs!lol. There are just too many reasons why I am attracted to Eli a.k.a. the Pigeon.haha. ♥일라이 사랑해♥




Okie...I shall post some piccies:


Our "colleague hangout" for June~Me, Ing and Flor. It's suppose to be a monthly thing but sometimes we were just too busy XD This time we went to try eating at "Weststreet Cafe"  in the Mall Cineplex? It's the first-time for the 3 of us. I've been there to drink before but not eat.hahaha. The prices for the food are quite reasonable there^^

Macaroni Salad and Onion Rings
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Teriyaki Chicken rice and Fettucine Carbonara
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


My Chamomile tea and the next pic you can see Flor, Teh tarik, and Lemon tea.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

We were sitting at the sofa area near the windows!Very nice view^^
Ing&Me ~ Flor&Me
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Me, Flor and Ing^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


The 1st pic: Me&Lina's brunch at LaMee (all flour! influenced by me..ahaha). You can see roti telur, chicken fillet sandwich, pizza pancake, and yao char kueh.
The 2nd pic: My fav. wheel pancakes(車輪餅) from Hua Ho! So sad only Yayasan HuaHo has! The other day went Yayasan with Lina so bought 3 different fillings~ Kaya, Red bean and Peanuts. I love the one with Kaya most^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


I saw this big round TV in the middle of the Mall entrance and thus, I 'bersakai' there for a few seconds and took pix of it.lol
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Sisters hangout when Moon was back here last month for holidays~ Ate fulfilling dinner at Ko-ryo and then desserts at Dream Cones (just opposite Ko-ryo). Bliss~

I just love Moon's expression in the 1st pic! So cute!haha
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Moon's cute&funny expressions in every pic!haha. I love my "Strawberry Choc Chunk" ice-cream with cone! Yummyz~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

♥♥♥♥♥♥



One of my current fav.song~ S.H.E.'s title song from their new album called "SHERO".

No comments: