Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Clap Clap Clap

Helllooooo!!! How's everyone doing?hehe. Hope everyone's doing great^^ Last Saturday, I went to Seria with Lina&friends for their singing competition. It was a "live band" singing competition. The live band was pretty good but the sound system and mics were seriously out of standard. Really so low quality, can't even project their voices properly. After the competition, we went back and had nasi katok supper at the famous nasi katok place in Jerudong.hehe. Then yesterday night went limteh&supper with Lina&friends at TK Kiarong til 2am. I didn't even realise it's 2am coz I wasn't feeling sleepy at all eventho I was already out for the whole day?ahaha. I've got to say the "fried mee" there was really delicious!!! Got a few people told me before already that the fried mee there was really nice and I've got to agree with them now!hehe. Yummy and not oily at all! Oh I'm missing the taste already~lol.


In Seria:

We went to this restaurant called "Zuki" coz some of them wanted to try their laksa. The cakes didn't taste as nice as they look but the curry puffs were yummy! The fried mee was okok only.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com


The competition was held at an open air basketball court in a village/kampung? And how small Seria can be coz when I asked Kelly if she could comeout to meet us, she was soo excited and told us that she lives near the basketball only!haha.
 Image hosted by servimg.com


We arrived there quite early. The competition started at 7pm+ and ended around 10pm?hehe. CONGRATZ to everyone! :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Thank you dear Kelly for the cute b'day gifts! How did you know I like orange?!ahaha. I got a new waterproof phone pouch now!ahahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com


Yesterday went to my 2nd fangirl session which took place at Mall Foodcourt.ahaha. This time we have Sincheah, Grace, Tina, Pingie and Me!hehe. Actually yesterday's meet-up was for a purpose/project and not just pure fangirling.lol. I can't believe we all noona  already can also fangirl so much on younger guys.lol. But it was fun ^.^
Image hosted by servimg.com




I finally went to register for this upcoming Charity Run organized by SCB taking place on 8th August. Boss was more excited than all of us.ahaha. She paid for 9 people altogether. Thank you!hehe. I'm kinda excited too and I will finish the run eventho is 10km coz I want to get the certificate! Eli is my motivator so I must complete the run!hehe. Anyone else want to join me? Still can register, just get a form from SCB ^.^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com






I was watching the new group "Teen Top" debut perf on MuCore last Saturday and got addicted to the song and dance straightaway! *I'm soo crazy..clap clap clap clap Mad man..crazy...* My hands always want to clap whenever I listen to the song now!hahaha. 
So who are they? Teen Top is a new 6 members (Niel, Chun Ji, C.A.P., L.Joe, Ricki, and Chang Jo) guy group from the same company as Andy oppa(Shinhwa)..if I'm not wrong Andy is one of the shareholders so means one of the boss too.hehe. The oldest is 18 and youngest is only 15 years old!! My gosh...all soo young! My fav. member Niel is just 16! I only recognized Niel, Chun Ji, and C.A.P. for now coz Niel and Chun Ji are the main vocals and C.A.P. is the fierce rapper with hot abs! Niel still reminds me of a young Japanese actor/singer that I've seen before in movies.hehe. Do check out their perfs and MV:

Teen Top - Intro + Clap perfs

TEEN TOP ---> Clap MV

No comments: