Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, July 8, 2010

I My Me Mine

Last Sunday the 4th of July~ Celebrated U.S. 234th Independence Day at U.S. ambassador's house with Pingie and Siang Yi. Thanx to my 사장님 for the invitation card^^ So nice their decors coz mostly blue,red, and white. But there's just got to be an embarassing moment before we were about to leave coz I just realized something at that point of time.lol. After that we went to Jerudong Park and Jerudong beach to play and take photos!kekeke...

There were live bands, bouncers, swimming pools, BBQs, fried food, alcoholic&non-alcoholic~ drinks booths. The chefs&other staff were from Radisson Hotel :)
Image hosted by servimg.com


*Hotdog bun with mustard ( a must try coz' is one of American's famous food?). First time in my life that I tried eating mustard and it did really goes well with hotdogs! They served mini burgers too.
*The pretty 4th of July banner^^
*Got BBQ lamb, chicken and beef. Love the lamb most coz soo yummy~~
*They also have potato salad and buns.
*There's a Coffee Bean booth and the staff were just soo funny. I thought they want us to help them take pix, but instead they want to take a pic of me&Siang Yi holding their Coffee Bean's cups.ahaha. They said they will post in FB but til' now I didn't see yet~lol.
 Image hosted by servimg.com


*My 'ocipala' mixed bun coz I simply stuffed anything in but it tasted nice!
*Pinky and the Brain with U.S. flags^^
*They also have garlic breads, cucur pisang, cherry tarts, pecan tarts, and fruits.
*Nice flags and U.S. mint candies!!!
 Image hosted by servimg.com


Of course before we left, we must take a pic with His Excellency Mr. U.S. Ambassador to Brunei and his wife; and also took more photos at the surroundings.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com




At Jerudong Park~

*Took pix with self-timer somemore.ahaha.
*I was "selca-ing" inside the slide play area before going down the slide.lol
*Me and my fav. Caterpillar ride when I was young.
Image hosted by servimg.com


*Us with our pre-historic animals that we used to take pix with them when we were young.ahaha
*Pingie looked like a tourist from the U.S. coz she was holding the U.S. flag walking around in JP!lol.
*Me and my fav. little "pirate ship" ride when I was young.
*And of course we can't miss taking with the "jewel" of JP.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com


Feel the breeze while waiting for sunset at Jerudong beach. It was a bliss~
Image hosted by servimg.com





Today met up with Grace and SinCheah for "fangirling" session! Man I don't know how long I haven't been to a fangirl session or even meet up with other Kpop fans in Brunei! Thanx to Twitter that I started to join them coz we like the same Kpop artists.ahahaha. My thanx especially to U-Kiss coz we foundout all of us now likey U-Kiss alot! Spazzed alot on U-Kiss stuffs!hohohoho. We were a bit surprised that we could actually sat 6 hours in Coffee Zone Qlap spazzing and transferring vids.ahaha. I still can't forget Grace's stories on her experiences at concerts coz they were just so funny!hahaha. We shall have another session like this soon ;)


Iced Mocchacino and Me with Korea flag just behind me?(I didn't notice til'Grace asked me if I purposely chose this seat or what? lol)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Butter Chicken rice; Sincheah & Me ^.^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com




4 Minute's follow-up song is just as addictive as "HUH"!ahaha. I'm loving the song and dance too^^ The girls look hot in this I My Me Mine concept too^^


4 Minute will be having activities in Japan and this is "I My Me Mine" in Japanese!

No comments: