Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Toy Story 3

Hellooo!! Just cameback home not long from Lina's house..been sleeping over there for 2 nights.haha. Today we had our late lunch at Netzone. Yesterday night went out limteh with Lina, Marlin and Lala at Taurean the Arch. I so 'semangat' somemore, purposely wore red shirt to show my support for the Korea football team as they were playing. Didn't get to watch finish the match there but foundout the results online later.

Okies...let me blog with some random piccies of the week^^

Pingie's back from Malaysia!! I went out with her on Wednesday afternoon and we met at our usual spot to eat the same "ghee dosai"!haha. Then we went to Mall for awhile and later went to Mum's Bakery in Menglait.

1st: Look is the famous cartoon character from Finland~Moomins!! The candies are nice but I love the pretty box more! I still haven't gotten any Moomins postcards eventho I've received the most official postcards from Finland?!! 왜?왜?왜?!hahaha. Thanx Pingie^^


2nd: We went to Mum's Bakery coz Pingie wanted to buy a b'day cake for her dad and we ended up buying a small piece one for ourselves too. I chose the most pretty one out of the small cakes there but of course also chose the one with nice flavors.hehe. This cake is called "Fuji Cheesecake" and it's yummy-licious!~ So while waiting for them to write on the cake, we brought this small cake outside to eat. The most funny thing was when we were about to sit on the benches, romantic love song cameout, and we straightaway looked at each other and then at the pretty cake. Both of us were thinking of the same thing~ "why everytime got romantic ambience/atmosphere, always with u one!"ahahaha. Yes, Pinky and the Brain always encountered this kind of atmosphere together.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

I can't help it everytime I see animals looking/posing soo cute, I will take pix of them.^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

The day before yesterday went to Lina's house for dinner as she has invited her singing friends. It's great to hear them karaoke-ing as they all sang well! The rest of us were sitting and talking about what's our plan for the future and stuffs. haha
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

At Taurean the Arch yesterday night:

 Lala and Meilin^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Lina and Me^^(I'm doing the finger fox sign that Xander always like to do! 나 여우걸!ㅋㅋㅋ) U-Kiss 사랑해!! 화이팅!!!
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

We ordered mostly the snack/finger food coz they have special promo for the FIFA World Cup! Order 30mins before the match starts or during the match~Only $1.50 each plate except for Lina's pasta.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


I went to watch "Toy Story 3" with Pingie&siblings but this time was with Siang Yi and T.Wee! It was T.Wee's first time to go in cinema and he was very excited! He loves the popcorn! He said the movie was nice and he would want to watch it again in cinema.ahaha. I also think the movie was good even for not a Toy Story fan like me coz I didn't watch the 1st and 2nd parts. But after watching this 3rd part, I became a fan already! I got cried and laughed for this movie. Hmmm...I should find and watch the 1st and 2nd part too.hehe

T.Wee was admiring the popcorn~So cute..... :)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

No comments: