Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, January 25, 2009

团圆饭

Recently just finished watching 2 dramas: "The Success Story of a Formosa Girl" and "Your Class or Mine".
The Success Story of a Formosa Girl (寶島少女成功記) is a Taiwan drama acted by Van Fan and Tammy Chen. It's a nice drama but it's a bit too long. 40 episodes oh!haha. Tammy looked quite different in there, I don't know why but I think she's really pretty+cute+young in this drama. Van is really cute in the drama too^^ Love his singing :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Your Class or Mine (尖子攻略) is a Hong Kong drama acted by Bobby Au-Yeung, one of my all-time favourite HK actor since young^^ This drama is nice, funny and quite meaningful. Even my dad who doesn't like watching drama, watched this with us from beginning til' the end. He like it.lol. I also think one of the main actor in the drama is cute. His name is Kelvin Leung and just found out he's a year younger than me?!!!deng...He kinda reminded me of Nick Tse when young.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com


Chinese New Year's Eve~ Me and my parents had our reunion dinner (团圆饭) very early today.ahaha. My mom cooked 6 dishes and yes we only 3 persons, so we ate til' soo bloated, and still got leftovers for maybe supper and tomorrow.hehe.

My most fav.dish~ Beancurd skin roll.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Fried fish with sauce.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Chinese leek (swan) with 'lat chang'? This is a must dish for our CNY reunion dinner.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Another fried dish with tofus...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Fried wet mee...I think mum's one better than many of the restaurants^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

This is also my fav.soup and a must dish every year. There are big mushroom, abalone, fish maw(yu piao), and chicken which all I likey^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Wheee...few more hours to Chinese New Year! It's raining heavily now but hopefully will stop soon and won't rain anymore later. Parents and I might go Bandar Chinese Temple later before midnight for countdown and prayers.
:)

No comments: