Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1st2nd

1st Day of CNY~ My parents and I were at the big temple in Bandar praying when it's 12am and the temple marked the CNY by hitting the big bell. After lunch, me and my parents went out. As we didn't have any plans, my dad just brought us to Meragang Beach, Muara Port and Serasa Beach. Then me and my mum went airport coz just don't know why almost every 1st day CNY in Brunei, we will sure go eat at airport.lol.

Meragang Beach
Image hosted by servimg.com

Mummy and I at Jollibee, Brunei Airport.
Image hosted by servimg.com

2nd Day of CNY~ Afternoon lunch at Cheezbox with Lina and Moon. First time meeting Moon after she came back for CNY! Then we walked around Mall. We went to watch "InkHeart" movie and it was ok-ok.hehe. After that we went Lina's open house^^

At Cheezbox drinking pearl milk tea~ them 2 actually were looking at someone we know.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and Moon~ and The Mall's lantern CNY hanging decors.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Us self-cam with the mirror above at Rizqun.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Busy playin card games.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

MinSyungDy love
Image hosted by servimg.com

Moon covers herself with the Hippo.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and Me^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and Angela posing...lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: