Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to normal...

I very happy coz Viwawa adding more and more games and currently am addicted in playing what we Chinese called as "Cho Dai Di"!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today parents went last minute CNY food shopping since early morning at 7am until at night. I didn't follow them coz I went uni and work. But I also did my very last minute clothes and shoe shopping today! Luckily still managed to buy a few that I likey^^ But this year didn't get to buy any red shirt for CNY, thus substituting it with pink shirt.ahaha. I am very glad the electricity is back this morning! :)


Last Monday, I finally met up with Keith at Anee Puri DIMSUM (halal) restaurant. I brought Pingie along with me for lunch that day^^ Our first time eating at this new restaurant in Gadong and it's not bad...consider satisfactory.hehe.

The ambience of the restaurant...
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

They called this "pickles" in the receipt but it's dried fried fish with tail. We thought it's free coz it came with our utensils. They actually charged us $2 for this.haiz.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pineapple Fried rice with chicken. This is nice and good for 2 people^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Dumplings...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Kolo mee with chicken char siu...
Image hosted by servimg.com

dimsums...
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

our table..
Image hosted by servimg.com

Our desserts. Avocado Ice and Mango+Pomelo Ais. Both also nice!
Image hosted by servimg.com

There are too many mirrors in the restaurant, so might as well make use of them to self-cam.ahaha.
L to R: Keith's friend, Jessica (who happens to be our UBD senior), Pingie, Keith, and of course me with the mobile.hohoho.

Image hosted by servimg.com

ahaha. Actually we did take a few proper group shots but all in Keith's good professional camera^^ Keith, if u reading this, you'll know what to do.hehe. Nice meeting you two that day! ;)

No comments: