Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Convocation Festival

Like every other year (I don't know when they started this festival coz I just joined UBD 2 years ago..ahaha), there will be a 1 month long festival in celebration of UBD's Convocation. This year's 20th UBD Convocation Festival began last Thursday on 16th Oct and the convocation will be on the 30th Oct. What I like most about the festival is the food stalls!ahaha. Yay coz no need walk far to the shop/canteen to buy food!hehe. I was craving for Lekor (something fried fish meat) today but none of the stalls has it? Weird coz I thought lekor is one of the popular food that people would buy as I remembered last year many people including me always buy Lekor!haha.

The Convocation Banner in front of Chancellor Hall.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Food stalls!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Not only have food stalls but they also have stalls selling other stuffs like clothes, accessories, books, bags, and many more.
Image hosted by servimg.com

One of the Congratulation message banners to the Graduates 2008.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The only kebab stall with really strong food smell...everytime I passed by CLT I will go "woa...smells yummy~~~" But til' now I haven't buy any.ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

One of the exhibitor (RBTS) at Chancellor Hall.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Nice big and long Painting in Chancellor Hall.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: