Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Indofood

I have been eating "Indofood Mi goreng" since young and up til' now it is still me and my mom's most favourite instant mi goreng (fried noodles). About 1 week ago, I received a phone call from Jaya Hypermart telling me that I had won a consolation prize from their "Guess & Win" draw. I was one of the 50 lucky people who got consolation prize and the prize was.....(you guess)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YES! ahaha.
They even wrote my surname wrongly but is ok coz should me my handwriting problem.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

I am quite lucky eh coz I never even expect I would win something from the hypermart. I forgot how many number of packets did I put in the form but the correct answer is "1330 packs of mi goreng". But don't know why just after I received the call, me and Lina started laughing coz we both found it too funny.ahahaha. My parents happy tho coz no need to buy mi goreng for quite sometime since we only eat once or twice a week.lol. I went to the live prize presentation last Sunday afternoon at Jaya with my mum and Lina.

While waiting we decided to self-cam a bit...hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

When I went to get my prize coupon in front but can't really see me right?ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today my boss received food gifts from The Philippines and we were allowed to try some.hehe

"Muhlach Ensaymada" from Megamelt Bakeshop ~ Products of The Philippines
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ensaymada is one of my favourite and I always buy the ones from Yataro. But this Muhlach ensaymada is a bit different in shape.haha. I like it coz it's soo cheesy but still taste yummy!! Sometimes too much cheese not that nice but this one I really like! They have different flavors but I only tried "chocolate" and "yema" (peanut+milk?).

Who wants to help me buy some from The Philippines? huhu~~
Image hosted by servimg.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently just finished watching 2 Korean dramas.

Hong Gil Dong (쾌도 홍길동).
~ I think this is my most favourite Korean drama of the olden times one.hehe. Very funny but very sad too. Sung Yuri onni is soo cute...I like her acting in this drama alot! Jang Geun Suk...he's soo "yeng" (hot!!) when he has long hair and didn't smile in the drama!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Great Inheritance (위대한 유산).
~ Another nice and funny drama with very annoying&bad characters in it which will make you go "argghhhhh!!!". The little kids in it very cute! The kindergarten place also looks nice.hehe. Kim Jae Won reminded me more and more of Zhang Dong Liang (Nicholas Teo) when I was watching this drama.lol. Han Ji Min very pretty and I think it's my first time watching her drama. I don't know if the "Kim Ji Hoon" guy is the same guy in some of the SM artists MVs like one of FTTS mv?Hmmm.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: