Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, October 2, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

I WANT TO WISH ALL THE MUSLIMS OUT THERE,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.

Image hosted by servimg.com


Today is the first day of Raya and went to Liz's house beraya at night with Lina&Pingie for the first time. Haha...finally eh Liz after like how many years we've talk about beraya at your place?!haha. We were the first guests to her house and my first time wearing my newly made baju kurong. So many firsts eh?hehe. Liz house is like my food paradise coz all those chocs and cookies were soo nice! I was on high sugar yesterday night even in the middle of the night.lol. Her mum's cooking of daging rendang and ayam masak merah sangat NYAMAN ler!!! Liz, tell your mum "banyak terima kasih" yea! :)

Okies to the piccies then:

The hand there is Pingie's.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

They insisted I start the "makan-ing" first. Don't you think I looked blend in with the surrounding and food?ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and Liz
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and Pingie
Image hosted by servimg.com

Then got to play the stick fireworks - in this pic is me, Lina and Liz's younger bro Nazih playing.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina, Me and Liz
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

HAPPY BERAYA EVERYONE!!! :)

No comments: