Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anything

Hola! Almost 1 week didn't blog already. Topic title also don't know put what.lol. Hehe...nothing much happen also. Too busy and tired recently especially when need to go for classes on Fridays and Sundays. Last Thursday night went to take NBT Raya pix but I don't have those pix yet. Friday after class, stayed at home revised for FM test the next day. Last Saturday got FM Mid-term test and Korean listening test. My FM test I think just died. The listening test luckily was quite good. Sunday morning went Raya open house with Lina&sis (Angela) at one of Angela's teacher's house. I like the house of the teacher coz nice decors and designs. Then nice food also especially those lamb chops and Mee Kwa!! After that they have to send me to class in the afternoon. After my class, they picked me up and we went to another of Angela's teacher's open house.

Monday night after tuition, me&Lina went Taurean. After that my parents picked me and we went supper at the "fishball-fishcake soup" restaurant near the Gadong Bridge. I really don't know what's the name eventho I've been eating at the restaurant since like 10 years ago. But last time, it was at a different location. I remembered almost every nights after our SEA Games practice, my parents will bring me there for supper.hehe. The restaurant is quite famous but then their food now I don't know why soo salty for me. Last time wasn't that salty. I had to drink a few cups of water after I ate. Yesterday night went out with Kelly, Pingie&sis (Siang Yi) at Mall. Then me,Pingie&sis went Bandar post office coz they want to open post box and I want to drop my postcards. I am surprised my postman actually came 2 days in a row!!!ahaha....I always think he only comes like once a week. Today, I got a registered small packet to be collected...should be one of my phonecards swap one...but I don't have time to go collect today. *HAPPY!!!* :)

I like the sky painted ceiling at one of the teacher's house's living room.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cute YanYan sticks on chocolate fillings
Image hosted by servimg.com

I like this "Mee Kwa"! The taste somehow reminded me a bit of Mee Jawa.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Yummy chocolates biscuits and colorful cakes
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

The house even has a "bar-corner" but serves only hot drinks like tea or coffee.haha. You can see the "bartender" asking a customer what hot drinks he wants.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and Angela
Image hosted by servimg.com

The little boy (one of the teacher's son) very cute..likes to go around and play around us.lol. He looked tired and sleepy already in this pic.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

We all went to look at the toilet after one of them shouted the toilet very nice.ahaha..I like the toilet coz very country feel for me!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: