Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, February 15, 2008

Sleeppyyyyy

I slept for more than 13 hours yesterday coz head very pain and got flu. But this morning woke up, feel better already. Later have to go work again coz one of my colleague going back for a month. haiz.

Let me see...been busy these few days. Monday night went to Meilin's house CNY dinner. Whee...ate my favourite "xien mien"! We took many piccies...will post some later when free.lol. Tuesday morning went to work then afternoon went to Moon's house pai nien. Then went to Lina's house dinner. But ah...soo unlucky I got sorethroat that day so I can't eat much food! Me&Moon overnight at Lina's house coz next day we went to airport to send Meilin off to Melbourne. Awww.....me misses Marlin already!
After that went to watch Stephen Chow's "CJ7" with Lina,Moon&Siang. The movie quite nice&funny. The alien pet is just soo cute!!! If got the toy/plushie I want!!!ahaha

Haiz. I'm like soo behind my uni work. Need to brush up and start on assignments soon and study also coz tests coming soon! Can't wait for the 1 week mid-sem break.hahaha

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!!!

No comments: