Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, February 11, 2008

Back from Sibu...

Image hosted by servimg.com

Just came back yesterday from Sibu. The journey to and back seemed quite fast to me this year.haha. As usual we set out as early as 5+am and the whole journey took about 8hours with 2 stops at Miri&Bintulu.
Image hosted by servimg.com
^1st thing I ate when I arrived in Sibu...my favourite "wo bien lai"?ahaha

There's one new shopping mall near our kampung call "Sing Kwang" (Starlight). Not bad got KFC&Pizza Hut there that we don't need to go downtown to eat!hehe. But people still love to go to "Farley", which is just opposite SingKwang. Seriously, is like so much worse than Hua Ho Qlap coz soooo many people that the moment you turn you will touch somebody already. Everytime I just stepped in the area, I felt like fainting already.lol.
On CNY Eve's morning, I went to color my hair at my relative's salon. So many people also so have to wait. Then at night reunion dinner with my parents, my grandma& my 1st aunt-in-law(jiu mu).
Image hosted by servimg.com
^our reunion dinner's dishes.

What I do most of the time in Sibu? I watched TV at home from afternnon til midnight...many dramas to watch and now I watched til' halfway hanging so not shiok lar!!! Oh and I kept sleeping too coz don't why just feel soo tired&sleepy. So many fireworks when it was 12am on the 1st day of CNY!!! The house opposite put the fireworks til very nice but I only managed to capture one nice pic of it. 1st day of CNY, was whole day at home watchin tv and sleepin but woke up quite early coz got Lion dance came to our house. Then 2nd day went to eat Pizza Hut and then to relative's house. On the 3rd day, when we wanted to go downtown, FLOODING!!! There were 3 areas along our road to town got flooded quite badly but luckily my dad drove Pajero so we manged to get thru' the water. Then we went to "Wisma SanYang" to shop. After that we went to eat McD but too bad don't have the Prosperity beef burger set! At night, we went to another relative's place which was very near our place only.haha.
We came back on 4th day of CNY and we stopped by Miri's Imperial Mall to shop again til late afternoon then went back. And long queue! So we only arrived home like 7.30pm! Very tired...and I got soo many insect bites from Sibu til my legs and hands soo many dots and scratches!!!

Some piccies in Sibu: (click on it)
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: