Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ah Long Pte Ltd...

...or Ah Ping Sdn Bhd. sounds nicer ah?ahaha. Today went to work then went to watch "Ah Long Pte Ltd" with Lina. We laughed til ki siao man. Really really very chardao but funny.ahahaha. As usual Jack Neo's movies never fail to make me laugh. And also don't know how come our seats got doubled? We already bought the 2 seats and then in the middle of the movie, got 2 people came to our seats which then showed us their tickets...exactly same tickets?!!!! How could that be? Either the cinema system something wrong...or the person got the wrong showtime?hmmm...
After movie, we went to NBT to take CNY pix with Pingie, Nick, Kelly&bf and Wanthin&bf. It was drizzling then it stopped. When I arrived Pingie straight gave me mini "kams" to eat. I love coz soo sweet!!!hehe. Oh I did a Kungfu show with a bamboo there...which made me can't wait to watch "Kungfu Panda" movie!!!! *hai-yahhhhh!!! kicks*

So tired...next time baru post the pix...along with the before CNY NBT pix and UBD Open Day 2008. Last weekend was the UBD Open Day. Me&Ai Yie went to help Kim sunsaengnim on Saturday morning at the Language Centre booth. Then Sunday whole day I rest at home...too tired til I slept almost whole day.lol. Yesterday as usual classes from 8am-6pm but too many waiting times!!! The 2hrs waiting time in the afternoon was the most boring one until me,Aiyie&Katie played with the ants? We tried to blow the ants off from the path.haha. Aiyie also brought for us 2 donuts each person...the donuts were from the infamous "Fun Donuts" that people willing to queue 1hr+ to buy their donuts! I can say their donuts tasted quite nice and heard they have many varieties? I ate the choc banana and choc peanuts ones yesterday. I haven't been to the shop yet coz I rarely go Yayasan..so when the Kiulap branch opens...I will go there but sure will have lotsa people too. *cries*
Thanx Aiyie for the donuts and also "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ON THE 17TH FEB!!!".

Gotta go sleep soon coz tomorrow afternoon got English replacement class.haiz...

No comments: