Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

very full...

and very very very lazy too. I'm soo lazy that report and my CV not even done yet and are due on the day after tomorrow. I'm also so lazy to go work these days coz felt like there are soo many things to catch up on my studies. Next week is the mid-sem break for a week and I really need to revise especially on QA coz I don't understand at all *dies*

Yesterday got Cost Accounting test and the 1st question I think I did very bad.haiz. Afternoon went out to buy Von's presents and I went to print the SHINHWA 10th anniversary self-design tshirt for her.ahaha. It's cute but too bad the white background turned milky when printed so doesn't look that attractive. So I was thinking to change to black background the next time I go print. I also got her a name bracelet and crystal bath salts. In the evening, me,Lina,Moon&Von went to take studio pic and hopefully the photographer really did choose the nicest shot of all. Only can collect tomorrow evening which I can't wait to see it on thursday coz Lina going to collect it. I wonder when can the 6 of us take studio pix together ah? *wish*
Then we went to watch "Jumper" and I quite like the movie coz it's cool and Hayden is cute^^ After that Moon&Lina went groceries shopping at UG which we had some funny moments there...until the girl at the Dorayaki shop also shout halfway "Dora..." then "hahahaha" she laughed at us(ok..maybe just at me).LOL.

Image hosted by servimg.com
^ the very chao yeng style of Andy...trying pens while holding green veggie.hehe

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com


Today went to work for awhile in the afternoon but so no mood lor *sigh*. Then at night went Fusion for Ah Bon's birthday dinner. We all ate til soo bloated coz called like 5 big dishes and 2 small dishes. Then went around Mall and went to play in the Arcade. Von really stress from work that she kept playin the "Monkey Office Bash" game which made me laughed til sotz coz the monkey so funny. And somemore when she got high score, she imitated the monkey again. But don't know how come the machine didn't want to accept the name "Dongwan" or even "Dong One" coz they put "bad name"...hmmm bit weird.ahahaha. Below are some piccies from today:


Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: