Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, October 11, 2009

With U...

Yesterday or should I say this very early morning before Lina went to sleep, we suddenly decided to make "ddeokbukki"(Korean spicy rice cakes) for our lunch.ahaha. So we went out ingredient shopping in the morning but it's really very hard to find the Chinese rice cakes. When we don't want to make, the rice cakes are always there but when we wanted they disappeared.haiz. We went to Mall, UG first and didn't have. Then we tried Jaya, HuaHo and to Soon Lee all also don't have. Lina said last resort to First Emporium in Seri and WHHEEEE! Yes, luckily First Emporium have and somemore still have many!hehe. Seriously love the "Ramyeon ddeokbukki" taste today...really delicious but a bit too spicy for me.hehe.

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com'Image
'Image
'Image



KK Part 6:

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

TO BE CONTINUED..........



Whooooott~ Do you still remember the group "BATTLE" who were chosen personally by each SHINHWA members?? Well, Jin Tae Hwa just released his solo single and comeback stage! Like both of his songs especially the slow one called "With U". When I first listened to With U, I jumped to the chorus part and oh my I thought he sounded soo much like Minwoo oppa!!! I find him&Minwoo oppa quite similar but he's not my most favourite one in BATTLE. My 2 most favourite ones, Hwichan&Lio are now still in military service. Can't wait for them to comeback too^^
Tae Hwa solo debut perf~ "Fallen Angel" (black ver.)

and here's another of Tae Hwa's solo debut perf~ "Fallen Angel" (white ver.) (click)

These days 2AM is getting my attention coz they are turning very comical especially Jo Kwon by doing all those famous songs parodies.ahaha. I'm liking "Seul Long"(the one with shades&black pants) more and more coz of his smile.hehe. You should watch this vid of 2AM dancing to "Hot Issue" by 4 Minute on MBC Chuseok Star Dance Battle 2009.


SNSD doing "Sorry Sorry" by SUJU and "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson. Soo happy coz Smooth Criminal is one of my most favourite songs from the late King of Pop.


No comments: