Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋-추석

Firstly,

中秋節快乐!!!

추석 잘 보내세요!!

Happy Mooncake/Mid-Autumn Festival!

Image hosted by servimg.com

This afternoon when I want to wake up and get ready to go uni, the weather soo nice to sleep coz it's gloomy, raining and with cold wind. I was really freezing for 3 hours in Chancellor Hall. *bbrrrrrr~~* I almost got sick coz of the rain but drank a can of coke and felt much better. Thank God! Then at night went to Temple in Bandar like every year but this year not many people and even the lanterns also soo little only compared to last year's. Tonight's moon very nice coz soo round and bright~hope my wish will come true :)

Image hosted by servimg.com
'Image
'Image

This year's 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning lanterns~
'Image


After the Temple, I went to Lina's house and she did a hair experiment on me.ahaha. She did temporary curls on me to see how I look like with curly hair and I definitely look more mature and also more sophisticated...which both also I'm not.ahaha.

'Image

What'ddya think?hehe^^
'Image

No comments: