Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, October 18, 2009

FIRE

Whoot...it's been a week since I last blogged. So fast it's Sunday again.haha. Just came back from Lina's house with a very full stomach coz we had a steamboat dinner at her place. I love steamboats~~hehe. I have been out for the whole weekend. Yesterday morning went to Excapade Kiulap Regent Square to follow up our (LeeJie,Susan&Me) assignment. The lady boss is really very nice and helpful. So happy coz she even gave each of us a privilege card FOC.^^ Then went back to uni for a 3 hours class but.....in the end I didn't go. I think I just broke my attendance record for my whole schooling life.haiz.

Yesterday was a day full of laughter, lameness, and craziness. I had 2 "out-of-oxygen" laughters due to Siang Yi and they still dare to laugh at me!haiz. It's a really tiring day especially for Pingie who was driving for the whole afternoon til' at night. We visited furniture shops for her assignment and also a few new shophouses. We went to Jerudong to Qlap to Beribi to Mata-Mata to Madang to Serusop to Berakas and then back to her house. It's a last minute decision that I went to Pingie's house overnight as Kelly wanted to hangout with us but Pingie's bone wanted to break already so we all just went back to her house and chat.ahaha. Oh and we just foundout yesterday there will be 2 Secret Recipe branches opening in Brunei? One in the Mall and the other at Serusop coz we saw the building. I wonder when the Mall one will open...been waiting for a long time already.

Last week, after Lina, Pingie&Me were being put airplane by the movie, we went to "limteh" at Coffeezone Qlap until past midnight. Kelly joined us there too.hehe. Had a crazy pix taking night there that night.ahahahaha. More pix posted at Lina's blog.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last Tuesday afternoon hangout after Pingie's class~ We went to Seri Q-lap Mall where Pingie suddenly handed me her mobile to take her pic. I didn't know what and why she want me to take. Ah....coz she said the very bright sunlight shining down looked very nice so she want to capture the moment which was really a one-time shot only coz after that the sunlight was not bright anymore.ahaha. Then we went to the Q-lap post office and got crajee after we saw the "Wild Orchids" special series for sale. We bought many of the Orchids postcards and Pingie bought many of its stamps coz very pretty and somemore it's quite cheap^^ The one I sent to Lina already reached her in 2 days but mine til' now I haven't receive! I hope it didn't need to go thru' many tortures~
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie, Siang Yi, T.Wee, and Me at the peak of Mata-Mata. Really such beautiful sceneries from up there :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

T-ara and ChoShinSung(Supernova), the 12 of them all performed for "Time to Love version 2" and I really love this version! Soo catchy! Finally get to see the other 3 members of CSS and man they're getting hotter!hehe. All 6 members of T-ara are very pretty and hot in Time to Love 2 perfs. especially the leader Eun Jeong. I like her rapping and singing most^^


TTL2 MV ---> CLICK!

These days I'm also addicted to "2NE1 - Fire" song. 2NE1 is the so-called female version of Big Bang consisting of CL, Minzy, Park Bom, and Sandara Park(Dara). I've got to say their vocals are really good and I admire CL most.hehe


2NE1 - Fire---> Space ver. MV & Street ver. MV

No comments: