Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ring Ding Dong

I don't know if is because I was caught in the rain for awhile yesterday or my air-cond too cold or I keep bathing late these few weeks that my hands, neck and shoulder soo damn pain...soo soar ah and a bit headache too. I can hear the crack sounds when I fling my arms. I feel like an old lady...even old lady nowadays more healthy than me.hahaha.
These pix were taken last Saturday when Pinky and the Brain had journeys to the furniture shops and "Thomson Furniture" in Beribi is my favourite with many nice furnitures and decors^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


KK Part 7:

Sushi King...my first time eating at Sushi King and to be honest, their sushis didn't capture my heart in terms of both the taste and appearances~ Maybe I'm just used to Excapade's sushis.ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

I was soo happy when I saw this puppy/dog house coz the puppies were sooo soo cute!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

TO BE CONTINUED........


Ring ding dong Ring ding dong Ring diggy ding diggy Ding ding ding ♥ ~~Ok I'm addicted to SHINEE's new song "Ring Ding Dong" from their latest mini album which just released today. Arghhh....love their perfs coz of the dance and also their hot hot image! My Jong Hyun with blonde hair sooo hot and his sexy face expressions...whooosh~! And Onew in some angles reminded me of someone.ahaha.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com





Just finished watching the Korean drama "Queen of Housewives" by Oh Ji Ho, Kim Nam Joo and Yoon Sang Hyun as the main characters. It's a drama worth watching.hehe :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: